Choice Hotels International (NYSE: CHH) is one of the largest and most successful lodging companies in the world. Choice currently franchises more than 6,300 hotels, representing more than 500,000 rooms, in more than 35 countries and territories. Ranging from limited service to full service hotels in the economy, mid-scale and upscale segments, Choice-branded properties provide business and leisure travelers with a range of high-quality, high-value lodging options throughout the United States and internationally. For more information on Choice Hotels, visit the company’s Website www.choicehotels.com
- Visit our on-line investor information center for the latest financial news, stock information, corporate governance, Annual Reports and more.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is Choice's commitment to improve the quality of life for its associates and their families, as well as the surrounding community and society as a whole. It is reflected in many of our policies and is practiced at Choice through various initiatives and activities that are carried out by our associated and franchisees, and through grants awarded by the Choice Hotels International Foundation. At Choice, we refer to our CSR initiatives collectively as Room for Responsibility™.
Inclusion and Diversity
- Choice Hotels is committed to diversity initiatives throughout all levels of the organization; from Board oversight, to supplier diversity and minority ownership incentives, Choice Hotels embraces a culture of diversity.
A History of Innovation
- The nation’s first hotel chain traces its roots back to 1939. From a small chain of roadside hotels to one of the world's largest hotel franchisors, today our company is built on a proud history of industry firsts and innovations.
- Explore the brands of Choice Hotels. With more than 6,300 hotels open in more than 30 countries and territories, we offer travelers a wide range of lodging options.
Worldwide Offices and General Information
- Choice Hotels operates sales, development and corporate offices around the world.